[MPlayer-users] Re: compilation error

Arpit arpspatel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 15:07:49 CET 2005

Pramod Kumar Manda <pramodkm <at> dlink.co.in> writes:

> Dear Sir/madam,
>
> I got compilation errors while I am compiling Mplayer using "make"
> command.
>
> The error is
>
> Demux_rtp.cpp:562: 'struct RTP state' has no member named 'sip client'
> Demux_rtp.cpp: At global scope
> Demux_rtp.cpp:568: parse error before '*' token

you are missing the live and live-devel packages for redhat 9, try installing
both the below files using "rpm -ivh " as root.

ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/rpm.livna.org/redhat/9/i386/RPMS.stable/live-0-
0.lvn.7.2004.05.19.rh90.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/live/live-devel-
2004.04.09-6.rh9.at.i386.rpm

> I am attaching the file which contains , where the compilation is
> stopped.
>
> Specifications:
> 1)       gcc 3.2.2
> 2)       Redhat 9
> 3)       All the packages which are there with Redhat 9
> 4)       Intel X86

one more suggestion, make the mplayer with a different login name then root.

>  Regards,
> Pramod.
>
>  Regards,
> Pramod.