[MPlayer-users] artist and title infos from radio

Enn ennorie at o2.pl
Wed Mar 23 23:59:45 CET 2005

   If my problem was solved or discussed somewhere, please send me there, I dug through archive but couldn't found anything.

Long time ago I was using a foobar2000 for music.
Now, under linux, I use MPlayer but recently back to foobar for it's nice feature :
displaying artist and song name that currently is playing on radio (if radio sends these information).
examples:
http://81.219.66.17:8000
http://82.196.2.4:8000

Is it possible to make MPlayer to do so ?