[MPlayer-users] Re: Trying to view an .mpg file using mplayer but can't view the video

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed May 4 19:54:01 CEST 2005

On Wednesday, 04 May 2005 at 19:25, adland123 wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik <at> rangers.eu.org> writes:
[...]
> > The best way is to follow the instructions on the official website:
> > http://luna.cs.ccsu.edu/dominik/mplayer/
> > or configure YUM to use my repository:
> > http://luna.cs.ccsu.edu/dominik/yum.html
>
> I will keep this site info for in the future.

I gave the URL for US mirror, because my master mirror had some downtime
today due to air conditioning failure. Use the following URLs in the
future:
http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
and
http://rpm.greysector.net/yum.html

> Not intentional to miss the official site.

:)

> thanks.

No problem. If you have any comments or suggestions about the site, feel
free to mail me or post here.

R.