[MPlayer-users] fraps 0x31535046

faxmodem at free.fr faxmodem at free.fr
Thu May 5 17:44:02 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 05:03:48PM +0200, faxmodem at free.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mplayer doesn't seem to play fraps captured videos under Windows:
> [...]
> I copied the .dll to my codecs dir, and added the following
> (sure you'll find errors here) to my codecs.conf:
>
> 8><-------------------------------------------------------------------
> videocodec fraps
>   info "fraps screen video captures"
>   comment "none"
>   status working
>   format 0x31535046
>   dll fraps.dll
>   driver libmpeg2
           ^^^^^^^^
>   out YV12,I420,IYUV
>   out BGR32,BGR24
> -------------------------------------------------------------------><8

must've been drunk. I changed this to dshow, now I get the following error:

8><-------------------------------------------------------------------
Opening video decoder: [dshow] DirectShow video codecs
Warning: DS_Filter() illegal or corrupt DirectShow DLL.  (DLL=frapsvid.dll,
r=0x8496e44)
Failed to create DirectShow filter
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec frapsvid.dll.
You need to upgrade/install the binary codecs package.
Go to http://mplayerhq.hu/homepage/dload.html
VDecoder init failed :(
Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x31535046.
Read DOCS/HTML/en/codecs.html!

vo: uninit ...

Exiting... (End of file)