[MPlayer-users] Setting geometry of output window does not work

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sat May 7 22:39:22 CEST 2005

On Fri, 6 May 2005 11:32:12 -0400
Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> I guess the patch was never committed. I looked at my mailing list
> archives and the last update to dsize was ver 1.1, in 2003..
>
> Rich

No, I'm rather certain it was comitted.  I remember grabbing a CVS
snapshot shortly after I sent the patch to you, and noticing that the
man page had been updated (you copied the indented section from -vf
scale verbatim).

I don't suppose the mplayerhq.hu machine could have been restored from a
backup?