[MPlayer-users] size problem

Msuro Venanzi zedder_hallen at yahoo.it
Mon May 9 10:11:16 CEST 2005

yes you have understood my question.
i have tries to give the following command fron
konsole
mplayer -vo xv -zoom  -fullscreen
but i receve this error :

invalid  option fullscreen

i have noticed that lots of video have their own size
and i cannot resize the windows to fit all the screen

this is real for linux and windows whit mplayer

thanks