[MPlayer-users] Re: libmpeg2/cpu_accel.c errors on OS/X 10.4

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Tue May 10 18:56:43 CEST 2005

On Tue, 10 May 2005, adland123 wrote:

> > -fomit-frame-pointer -mdynamic-no-pic -falign-loops=16 -DSYS_DARWIN
> -DCONFIG_DARWIN
> > -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I. -I../libvo -I..  -DMPG12PLAY
> -o cpu_state.o cpu_state.c
> > {standard input}:16:Parameter syntax error (parameter 1)
> > {standard input}:17:Parameter syntax error (parameter 1)
> > {standard input}:18:Parameter syntax error (parameter 1)

> could try using compiler option
> -E stop after preprocessing

	Not sure what changed between cvs update and build attempts but
	as mysteriously as the above error happened it stopped and the
	build was successful.

	So now I have a working executable.  There are some other issues
	with multiply defined symbols at link time but at the moment they're
	not fatal so I'm leaving well enough alone for the time being.

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz