[MPlayer-users] gui enabling

Msuro Venanzi zedder_hallen at yahoo.it
Sat May 14 15:40:34 CEST 2005

 i tried  and get this message

vo: X11 running at 1024x768 with depth 24 and 32 bpp
(":0.0" => local display)
Failed to open /dev/rtc: Permission denied (it should
be readable by the user.)

so i give the permission 0755 to the file
retried and get this:

Linux RTC init error in ioctl (rtc_irqp_set 1024):
Permission denied
Try adding "echo 1024 >
/proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq" to your system
startup scripts.

so i added that bye and from konsole

retreid and get this:

vo: X11 running at 1024x768 with depth 24 and 32 bpp
(":0.0" => local display)
[skin] file (
/usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin ) not
found.
Skin not found (default).

so i moved some file from my home/.mplayer to the
path/usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin

i think skin is a directory

i retried and get nothing. the program runs from
konsole but i con't see video nor skin, if i stop it
whit ctrl c i can see a gui that gives me a message
"mplayer stopped due to a signal."

if i give ls $HOME/.mplayer/Skin i have

bareqb.png   barplay.png  font.fnt     menus.png
README       symbols2.png
barexit.png  barrev.png   font-pl.png  playbar.png
rev.png      symbols.fnt
barffwd.png  barrevv.png  forward.png  play.png
skin         symbolsg.fnt
barfwd.png   barstop.png  main.png     pos.png
stop.png     VERSION
barmute.png  barzoom.png  menu.png     progres.png
subblue.png  volume.png

thanks for the help

--- Oleynik Phil <Oleynik.Phil at mail.ioffe.ru> ha