[MPlayer-users] Save videos after decode, two compare two videos

Manel Mendoza manel.pfc at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:29:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

My name is Manel Mendoza and I'm trying to compare two videos, onces
withouts loss and the other with errors like frames lost or slices
corrupted obtained from streaming process. The problem is that all the
programs that compares video to obtain different quality metrics like
PESQ or MOS don't support loss frames and if there is only one frame
lost the quality calculated by program so much.  I'm using GMplayer to
play the video, but I don't know if I can safe the output (after decode,
and filtering) into a file, to obtain a video with the same number of
frames that the original, and (white or black or other) frame in spite
of the frame or slice was loss during streaming process.

Thanks in advance