[MPlayer-users] DVD languages show as unknow aid: 128

Gonzalo Diethelm gonzalo.diethelm at diethelm.org
Thu May 19 19:28:37 CEST 2005

Well, I have checked the same DVD plays ok under WinXP with PowerDVD and
on a set top DVD player, showing the language names without problems. So
it definitely looks like this is a problem with mplayer. The version was
the one from debian testing:

  MPlayer 1.0pre7-3.3.5 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team

Just to let you know. Best regards.

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm at aditiva.com