[MPlayer-users] DVD languages show as unknow aid: 128

Gonzalo Diethelm gonzalo.diethelm at diethelm.org
Thu May 19 19:43:57 CEST 2005

As I said in my initial message, this is a DVD I authored myself (from
the original movie), adding Spanish subtitles to it. Although I have no
personal problems in sharing it with friends, I would not want to put it
for download just like that... So, if anybody can figure a way in which
I could make whatever relevant data available for debugging, please let
me know.

Best regards.