[MPlayer-users] Critical errors

Henrik Nielsen museion at kalliope.org
Tue May 24 20:35:50 CEST 2005

Hello, list.

I'm relatively new to linux and I'm having a hard time figuring out
what's wrong when I use Mplayer, which I recently installed. It simply
crashes whenever I try to open a video file. I tried figuring out what
could be wrong in the FAQ and asking on the IRC channel, but I couldn't
get any answers there. So I resort to buggering you all here. I hope
it's ok. :)

Basically, what I'm getting when running Mplayer is this:
http://pastebin.com/288855

Is anybody able to spot what's causing all those errors, and/or how I
fix it so I can use Mplayer?

Thank you in advance!
--
Henrik Nielsen <museion at kalliope.org>