[MPlayer-users] Redirect the video output after filtering to a file

Manel Mendoza manel.pfc at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:26:01 CEST 2005

Hello,

Is possible to redirect the video data (the frames without compress in
RGB o YUV) after decode and filtering and save it into a file? I'm
trying to compare objective the effects of the differents filters
applied after decode and I need to save this video into a file?

Once important think is save the video at constant frame rate because I
need to identify every frame, to make PSNR calculus.

Thanks in advance.