[MPlayer-users] test

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Fri May 27 04:33:32 CEST 2005

Yes, the mailing list works. If you hang around for about an hour or
so, a few messages should appear in your inbox. If you wait a day,
you should find close to thirty. A week, and you'll have over a
hundred to wade through. Set up smart mailboxes, or rules to keep
mailing list stuff from you usual mail. Trust me: you'll need it.

Duct Tape Tip No. 140:
     Join two pets, tail to tail, and see what happens.*
*Hint #140 is also not endorsed by anyone that we know, although it
would be kind of fun to watch, wouldn't it?
     --The Duct Tape Book by Jim and Tim