[MPlayer-users] Mfs_export and NFS save the day on Tivo export

Juan Jimenez flybd5 at prtc.net
Tue May 31 05:12:00 CEST 2005

Well, my problems with exporting video from a series 1 standalone Tivo have
been solved. Mplayer/vserver were definitely not the solution. I installed
NFS on the Tivo, and installed the MS Windows Unix tools from the MS website
on my WinXP machine. After unchecking the NFS 3.x support from the control
panel and configuring permissions and a share, I've managed to export a 500+
megabyte video file to my PC for processing, without any hassles, lockups,
etc.

Juan