[MPlayer-users] Problem reading audio,

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:11:41 CET 2005

Hi,

Please do not top post here, ppl don't like that here:
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

On 11/11/05, John <geearf at free.fr> wrote:

> John wrote:
>
> > By the way I also tried with OSS and got the same thing,
> > I also get sometimes these :
> > *big_values too large!:  0.322 ct:  0.205 157/157 38%  8%  3.2% 0 0 88%
> > big_values too large!
> > big_values too large!

> Hi,
> I've tried to get newer cvs for mplayer, ffmpeg, and x264 but it is
> still the same, I tried to compile x264 with mp4 support, even though I
> am quite sure it's not the thing I need, but I can't compile it, even
> with gpac installed, so I am out of clue.

I've seen that someone on IRC (#mplayerdev, freenode) was trying to
narrow down the problem. You're welcome to help out in you want.

Guillaume
--
Reading doesn't hurt, really!
  -- Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski