[MPlayer-users] about playlist items

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 18:23:44 CET 2005

Sinan Nalkaya wrote:

> On 11/16/05, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Paul TT wrote:

>>> man mplayer, search for playlist ;-P
>>
>> Unless I'm blind, this does not provide an answer to the question
>> which was asked. It will tell you about the ">" command, which will
>> let you skip from entry 1 to entry 2 or from entry 2 to entry 3 -
>> but not from entry 1 to entry 3 without stopping at 2 along the
>> way. As far as I know there is not currently any way to do that.
>
> thanks for all answers even a search idea :p i have been search it
> for awhile but didnt find any and i was afraid of that there is no
> such options, it seems so :/

Please don't top-post.

It should not be inherently impossible, or even necessarily all that
difficult, to add the capability; it's just that no one's gone in and
done it yet. The usual thing when someone wants a feature is to say
"send a patch" - but it doesn't look to me as if you'd be likely to be
able to do that, so I may have a look into the possibility later myself.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.