[MPlayer-users] Converting wmv without loss of sync

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Fri Nov 18 05:29:23 CET 2005

Attached is a conversion I did which loses sync. It's horribly out of
sync, by as much as a second or two. Can anyone shed some light
on what I did wrong, if anything?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Possession of a system of knowledge, or an interest in it,
or in discovering one, shouldn't be assumed to confer any
license or capacity to operate it. Individual criticisms of
a system, incapacity to operate it, or dissatisfaction with
it should not be confused with any shortcoming of the system
itself.