SV: [MPlayer-users] libdha LIBDIR in debian build from CVS

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Wed Nov 23 15:17:33 CET 2005

Since 3 is the level in 'rules', should I leave it as it is despite the
deprecated warning?

> with it:
> ==8<--
> dh_shlibdeps
> ==8<--
> and nothing else
>
> i'm compiling the cvs version of mphq
> anyway the rules which are relevant for the install are the ones in
> debian/rules, for deb pkgs :-)))
>
> > dpkg-dev:  1.13.11
> the one i got

So that means you can't reproduce the issue, hmm. Weird thing is I don't
get any warnings about other libraries, only that one, and no problem if
I do a standard ./configure, make, make install to /usr/local.

CVS was from a couple of days ago, maybe I should update my sources and
see if that helps.

Cheers

Marius