[MPlayer-users]H.263 Encoder and Decoder using ./libavcodec/apiexample.c are workable?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 04:09:27 CET 2005

On 11/28/2005 07:38 PM, Weilin Chen wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> Can I use the file "apiexample.c" to create the H.263 encoder and
> decoder for YUV streams?

This is almost certainly a question which belongs on the ffmpeg-user
mailing list, since apiexample.c is part of FFmpeg and has nothing to do
with MPlayer directly.

Based on the fact that you felt the need to ask it, I'd probably guess
that the answer is "no", but there's always the chance that I'm wrong.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.