[MPlayer-users] trouble with a52/ac3

Ryan Olf ryan at efrus.com
Wed Nov 30 23:31:27 CET 2005

Also, mplayer -ac help lists an ac3 codec from libac3, but it isn't compiled
in.  How do I compile it in?  I don't see an option for it in ./configure
--help .  Also, mplayer uses internal liba52, but my distribution gentoo has
an external one available... is it possible to tell mplayer to build with or
use the external one?  Again, I don't see a configure option for this.
Perhaps there is a runtime one?

Ryan