[MPlayer-users] avi cut and A/V sync

Kovács Gábor fottkrumpli at freemail.hu
Sat Oct 1 00:39:27 CEST 2005

RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote:
> Mencoder does a horrible job of directly copying
audio/video streams,
> unless you also specify "-mc 0".  "-noskip" may also help.

Tryed both, the results are the same. The audio delayed
about 1 sec from the video. Regardless of the audio codec,
regardless of the source avi (I have tried this on
downloaded avi files with different codecs as well).

If I start from the beginning, (no -ss flag) everything is
fine, but if I tried to seek (-ss) then the A/V sync is broken.