[MPlayer-users] Re: BUG - Garbled output playing realaudio

Neil Sleightholm neil at x2systems.com
Tue Oct 4 19:33:16 CEST 2005

Bryan Alton wrote:

> By going wrong - you mean it was still producing the continuous
> choppy audio and not just fragments of choppy audio with gaps of
> silence.  Has it happened often or just once so far ?

It was going wrong a staying wrong. It did this 3 or 4 times (I stopped
playback between each). I then restored your previous patch just to see
if it was the BBC and I could here a lot of errors but they all
recoevered.

I then made sure I had implemented your changes correctly and
recompiled. It has now been running for over an hour without going
wrong!

I am going to copy it to my server and see if it runs ok there.

Neil