[MPlayer-users] mplayer general control missing options

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sat Oct 8 06:49:22 CEST 2005

On 2005/10/07, at 23:35, Jerry Geis wrote:

>>/ all,
/>>/
/>>/ looks like there is no way under general control to minimoze or
/>>/ maximize the mindow?
/>/> Have I missed it and can it be added?
/>>/
/>/ >Jerry
/
>It depends on what you mean by "minimize" or "maximize". If you mean
>efering to what you do with windows in windows or linux then yes and
>no. If you hit the f key while playing it will expand the window to
p>laying in full screen and you press f again to go back to normal size.
>I'm not familiar to how the mplayer window looks in linux or windows,
>but you should be able to "minimize" it by hitting a button in the top
>left or top right corner of the window, at least thats how you do it on
>Mac OS X.

Sorry I wasnt more specific. I am using linux and the behavior of the upper
right corner is what I want to emulate. I dont want to see any video when I
minimize the mplayer (not just a toggle between full screen and not fullscreen).
 Then when I maximize it it will come back to full screen.

I dont see this functionality available at this time.

Jerry