[MPlayer-users] Issues using rebuild of 1.0pre7 w/ Unichrome XvMC

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Sun Oct 9 01:56:26 CEST 2005

On 2005/10/08, at 16:34, Philip Prindeville wrote:

> RC wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:16:28 -0600
>> Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> wrote:
>>

>>> But when I tried to it with -vo xvmc (which showed up when I ran
>>> -vo help), it failed.
>>
>> xvmc is a special vo.  You have to also specify the video codec: "-vc
>> ffmpeg12mc"
>>

> Been there, done that.  No joy.
>
> -Philip

I have a guess as to why this is happening. SDL for me will give the
same error if I put -fs=on in the config file or -fs on the command
line. What is currently in your mplayer config files? I see that it
tries to open the scale filter. If anything is in your config files try
commenting them out and then try playing again.

Ergzay