[MPlayer-users] step forward command in input.conf ?

Jouni.Lohikoski@iki.fi jlohikos at cc.hut.fi
Sun Oct 9 11:30:36 CEST 2005

What is the step forward command for input.conf file in MPlayer?

I mean the effect, which happens with '.' (a dot) in Mplayer.
>From the man page:
"
.
                      Step forward.  Pressing once will  pause  movie,  every
                      consecutive  press will play one frame and then go into
                      pause mode again (any other key unpauses).
"

I would like to map this to MOUSE_BNT0 of the pointer device (mouse).

Also, the "KEYBOARD CONTROL" section of the manual page does not mention
very usefull commands for immediately display next or previous subtitle: y/g
(sub_step +/-1 in input.conf)

// jouni