[MPlayer-users] Creating a stupid person do all mplayer package

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Wed Oct 19 05:52:48 CEST 2005

I am the leader of the anime club at my school. I want them to be able
to play the videos that I download on their computers. The codecs of
the videos range from several different versions of xvid and divx and a
few with h.264. The audio codecs are mp3 or aac or ac3. Almost none of
them are terribly computer literate. In other words installing mplayer
on their own is pretty much impossible (compiling from source I mean,
with right codecs). They all run on windows. I want to compile on my
Mac OS X computer an mplayer windows executable with a gui or an easy
UI that has at least all the above codecs (hopefully more). Is this
possible, and if so how do I do it?

Ergzay