[MPlayer-users] Configuring a gamepad to use for a controlling device for mplayer

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Sat Oct 29 22:36:35 CEST 2005

I am trying to configure a Gravis GamePad Pro for use with mplayer. I
run on Mac OS X 10.3.9. I am using a recent version of CVS. I tried
putting putting JOY_BTN0 into ~/.mplayer/input.conf and tried pressing
every button on my gamepad and none of them did anything or gave "No
bind found for key" message. My guess is that the location for gamepads
is different than unix (not /dev/input/js0). Does anyone know how to do
this?

Ergzay