[MPlayer-users] No pause during a playlist execution

Michele B. bramik at libero.it
Thu Sep 1 18:42:04 CEST 2005

Hi all,
when I run a plylist of video
(codec h264 incapsulated in a .mov file)
mplayer makes a good job. I can see video well with good quality.

There is only a problem :  mplayer leaves
a little delay between two video and the desktop become visible
(I' don't like this)

How can i eliminate this delay ?

I tried to work with cache option but without result till now.
(i also tried to increase cache with  option "-cache")

is "The preloading" the right way ?

Could you help me please ?

TIA
Michele