[MPlayer-users] Mplayer OSD Console

Barthelemy Longueville longwei66 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:09:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

I discovered recently the osd console in mplayer.
I have googled around to check the documentation but I was not able to find
usefull information.

I launch mplayer under linux with the -menu option then I access the
Console, i'm able to run basic commands like
run ls, run bash, and then launch x applications

But when I launch console apps like vi, centericq I got "warning output is
not a terminal" and then a bunch of codes is diplayed in the console.

Any ideas or information source about the run command ? I have tried run
--help but it's not described enough.

thanks !

Lon wei

--