[MPlayer-users] Bug Report: Line at bottom of window when using -fs and -vo macosx

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Wed Sep 21 06:29:38 CEST 2005

When I play a video using the recently implemented -vo macosx (on a mac
of course) and I also specify the -fs option (I use it in my config
file) there is a couple pixel tall bar across the bottom of the monitor
that will show through to whatever is behind the mplayer window when in
full screen whether that be windows, backgrounds, or whatever. I am not
sure what is cut off to compensate for this line but to fix it all that
is needed is to press f once to go out of full screen and then again to
option and go to full screen with f in the first place this line never
appears.
I am running on a iBook G4 1.2GHz, 14 in monitor, 256mb RAM, with an
ATI radeon 9200 mobility, running Mac OS X 10.3.9.

Ergzay

P.S. Where do I find the list of bugs that are known but have not been
fixed in the CVS yet?