[MPlayer-users] Problems with MPEG muxer in CVS - NOVIRUS

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Sep 27 10:31:10 CEST 2005

Rich Felker wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 11:58:08AM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
>

>> RC wrote:
>>

>>> I'm having a serious problem with the MPEG muxer in CVS.
>>>
>>> While the output plays just fine with mplayer, when recorded to SVCD
>>> and played on a DVD player, the video plays for a second, freezes for
>>> a couple seconds, then the cycle repeats ad infinitum.  Except that
>>> sometimes (particularly at the beginning) it will sometimes play for
>>> several seconds (20s) at a time before this starts.  I know it sounds
>>> like some problem with the disc, but if muxed with pre7, on the very
>>> same CDRW, it plays fine.
>>> I've tried with/without tsaf, but no change at all.
>>>
>>> I would have attached the output of pre7 and cvs, but my mail keeps
>>> getting rejected due to the list quota, and of course incomming is
>>> down.
>>> The command- line is quite simple: " - quiet - oac copy - ovc copy - mc
>>> 0 - of mpeg - mpegopts format=xsvcd"
>>
>> then post it to me.
>>

> nico, do you have any idea what's wrong here? i'd like to know.
>
> rich

the problem is that the delay between SCR and audio PTS gets soon too big,
or negative. I'll try to fix it this week-end, but at the moment
I'm very busy, so I can't promise anything.
Sorry,

   Nico

 Sponsor:
 L'auto dei tuoi sogni? Findomestic ti offre finanziamenti chiari e semplici senza anticipi! clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3937&d=27-9