[MPlayer-users] tfileds Video filter

Marco Gusy picander78 at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 28 00:03:13 CEST 2005

Alle 18:22, lunedì 26 settembre 2005, Marco Gusy ha scritto:
> Once i could use tfields to see fluently interlaced material, now playback
> with tfileds is very jerky. What happened?
>
> Marco

Well, after playing a lot with tfields I found it's a problem with field
order. If i "-vf phase" before the tfields it plays fluently with sound and
with 50fps. I don't know if something has changed with tfileds or decoding of
interlaced xvids... anyway it works well.

I have also a little problem (this always happened) with tfields in console
frmae buffer mode (-vo mga) i get some image corruption. This does not happen
in -vo xmga. Very strange.....