[MPlayer-users] ssa reader for mplayer using vf_overlay

Jason Tackaberry tack at sault.org
Wed Sep 28 18:05:14 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 07:09 -0400, Robert Henney wrote:
> I've written a small demonstration of how the vf_overlay filter in
> mplayer can be used to display SSA subtitles from an external reader.

Well, vf_overlay isn't in mplayer quite yet.  It's very nice to see
others develop with vf_overlay though, since the more interest there is
in this filter, the better chances we have of getting it merged.

I haven't looked at your SSA code (I've no particular need for this
feature), but I'm certainly interested in any feedback you might have
with vf_overlay itself, such as any bugs you've run into or features you
find you need as a developer using it.

Cheers,
Jason.