[MPlayer-users] Bug 2 of 2: -framedrop gives lots of error messages with h264 - Mac OS X 10.3.9

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Sun Apr 2 22:48:32 CEST 2006

On 2006/04/02, at 16:05, Attila Kinali wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:46:07 -0400
> Ergzay <ergzay at everyoneproductions.com> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone going to respond?
>
> No, because you did not follow bugreports.html.

The list is rather huge of what things should be reported. Someone
might add a "absolutely required to report these" list. I've yet to see
anyone report all of those. So what exactly extra is needed than what I
provided? I was using CVS. I told OS and gcc version. If you want
processor its G4. What else?

Ergzay