[MPlayer-users] Can't record tv audio

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:23:31 CEST 2006

I installed my previous official mplayer version, and it does
not have sound playing TV in kernel 2.6.16. The same should be true in
kernel 2.6.15. It worked in kernel 2.6.14, though.  Therefore, it is really
necessary to use the mplayer CVS version to hear anything from the TV with
the latest kernel.

/Paulo Roma.