[MPlayer-users] sync mplayer

Alexandre CONRAD aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Wed Apr 5 15:25:10 CEST 2006

Hello,

Probably the best way to sync the videos is to have a streaming server
on one of the servers, sending packets on the broadcast network address.
The 2 mplayers clients on each PC would be reading the stream comming
from the broadcast address and would play synchronously.

Regards,

michael gross wrote:

> hallo
>
> I am trying to sync two mplayer instances in slave mode on two different
> computers with the command get_time_pos. my question is if this is a
> good idea or if there is a better solution for this problem. if it is
> a good idea I am wondering if it is possible to get the time from
> get_time_pos more accurate for example in millisec.
>
> thanks a lot for any help
>
> michael

> Texte inséré par Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security:
>
>  S'il s'agit d'un mail indésirable (SPAM), cliquez sur le lien suivant pour le reclasser : http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_12575&SPAM=true

Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development
tel : +33 1 30 80 55 05