[MPlayer-users] dcs-5300G video.vam howto play it

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Apr 11 00:00:54 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 10:49:40PM +0100, Raphael wrote:
> A quick web search shows some information about MPEG 4 short header mode.

Thanks, but I found those myself, but it's all just blah-blah, nothing
about header structure (why is it called "short header"? What is the
sync code? 00 00 80 or 00 00 01? I think you already did, but if not
maybe ask on ffmpeg-devel, I think there are some people that have
access to the specifications and _might_ be able to help out.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger