[MPlayer-users] Re: Recoring this *.ram to WAV with mplayer works while logged in but not from at.

Adam Funk a24061 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 11:02:43 CEST 2006

On 2006-04-10, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:

>>> You must turn off console controls when running in batch mode.
>>
>> What option does this?
>
> '-noconsolecontrols'.

Thanks.  Unfortunately that hasn't fixed it, so I'll try to get more
debugging information and come back.

> I don't believe so, no. But you aren't using a recent version of
> MPlayer, so it shouldn't matter.

I said that because last week was the first time I had any problems
with the script that uses that command.  I have to admit the version
numbering confuses me:

1.0-pre7-0.0    <-- the Debian package version .deb I have installed
                    (this now says upgradeable, so I'll try it)
1.0pre7-3.3.5   <-- what I have acc. to mplayer's output

1.0pre7try2     <-- now on the download page of www.mplayerhq.hu

Does this make sense to you?