[MPlayer-users] Re: Re: Trouble with RealAudio streams

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Apr 11 17:44:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 04:15:00PM +0100, Bryan Alton wrote:
> Reimar,  I think you missed the attached log further down with the latest
> CVS build.  The following is the intial fragment.

And I still can't find it on the page you linked to :-(

> Cache fill:  0.00% (0 bytes)   rdt chunk not recognized: got 0x53
> rdt chunk not recognized: got 0x4d

I do not get these... I don't know any suggestion besides using a clean
CVS checkout (sometimes the CVS tree breaks and updates do not get
applied). Oh, and maybe someone else with a clean CVS tree should try as
well, mine is very far from being "clean"..

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger