[MPlayer-users] [WISH] playing .mp2 and .mpv synchronously with seeking ability

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 20:48:33 CEST 2006

Fabian Förg wrote:

> Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>
>> Hi, On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 03:08:06PM +0200, Fabian F?rg wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone know why this is the case and what is needed?
>>
>> Are you using latest CVS? I thought this was fixed.
>
> I am using mplayer-1.0-pre7cvs20060325. The same also occurs with  an
> ac3 stream.

In other words, you're not using latest CVS, you're using a packaged
version which was created from CVS as of March 25th. Either try
compiling the CVS source tree yourself, or wait until your packager
(Marillat? That version number looks familiar) updates the package to
current CVS again - which may take a while.

(For future reference, if someone on one of these mailing lists asks for
your MPlayer version, they're wanting the version number output by
MPlayer itself when playing any file - not the package version number.
MPlayer is not specifically intended to be distributed as a package, and
tracks its own version numbers independently of packaged version
numbers.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.