[MPlayer-users] Blue screen or death

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 19 16:10:25 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 11:47:15AM +0100, Jasper Taylor wrote:
> If I start MPlayer (CVS version) -vo xv, I get a nice picture, but if I zoom
> to a resolution at which my TV-OUT starts working the picture disappears and
> is replaced by plain blue. MPlayer does not report anything wrong.

What exactly do you do when you "zoom"? When exactly does it stop
working? The mplayer -v output of a working and a non-working case might
help as well.
With xv problems, you should also have a look at the output of both
xvinfo and xvattr. You can also specify a different port from the list
that xvinfo gives to -vo xv.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger