[MPlayer-users] Re: divx 6

Alexander Noe' alexander.noe at s2001.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Apr 29 09:16:02 CEST 2006

Rich Felker schrieb:

>>Haha! Which ones?
>

> Fucking ignorant dicks. Why don't you go read the fucking archives
> rather than spamming our list with your snide stupidity?

Not that I liked Doom9 or something, but Doom9 explicitely mentioned
you as the "primary d0rk" making it impossible to try figuring stuff
out with mplayer, mencoder etc. He was told to simply ignore you, but
it was too late.

>> It can improve quality
>
> It DOES NOT IMPROVE QUALITY. Get it through your pea-sized brain!

Very convincing argumentation :)

>>and for many cases it does not matter if decode CPU
>>utilization is 5% or 30%.
>

> Well everyone who's going to be stuck with trying to play the crap you
> encode will care.

So you say files encoded with GMC cannot be played?

>>>WTF does "supporting cartoon mode" mean? I don't see "cartoon mode"
>>>mentioned in the ISO MPEG-4 spec anywhere.
>>
>>man mplayer
>

> I think I know what's in the mplayer manual

After reading ...

 > Fucking ignorant dicks. Why don't you go read the fucking archives
 > rather than spamming our list with your snide stupidity?

... I wonder if you should rely on that so much.

Alex