[MPlayer-users] mplayer hangs

Rasti Amir amirrasti23 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 02:50:02 CEST 2006

   Hi;
  I've had a great experience with mplayer/mencoder ripping and encoding dvds.
  This time they're both having problem trying to read a dvd. It seems like there's a
  glitch or error somewhere on the dvd that it cannot skip. In normal playing mode I can skip over it using cursors but I couldn't find any ways to skip over it while dumping it.
  Is there a way to tell mplayer to start from 30th second of the dvd ?
  or an option to let it skip when it finds an error.

  Thanks