[MPlayer-users] fullscreen spanning multiple displays with Xinerama?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Aug 4 23:06:42 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 01:14:30PM -0700, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> If I do:
> mplayer -fs xineramascreen -2 test.mpg
> I get this bizarre full screen effect on the 2nd display, however only
> the left half of the movie shows up, and the right half is completely
> missing (it doesn't show up on any other display).

And what do the other displays show?
Which -vo are you using and what is the graphics card? That sounds a lot
like the hardware just isn't able to display on more than one monitor.
I think -vo x11 -zoom should always work (does not have hardware scaling
though and will almost certainly be too slow).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger