[MPlayer-users] Playing WMA files

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Sun Aug 6 20:24:14 CEST 2006

On Sunday 06 August 2006 02:19, navaladi a wrote:
> If it is DRM'ed then simply delete it.that is the only choice in
> Linux.elseplay it in windows.
> try to run in windows media player.if it requires an internet connection &
> connect to license website.
> so u can make sure that the file is DRM'ed.

Yes, that was the problem. Since I have over a thousand titles, I decided to
purchase a cheap but effective converter -- <http://www.soundtaxi.info> has
one for $14.95 that did the trick. I tried a few free ones, but they were
more work than they were worth.

I am surprised that MPlayer does not have a built-in function to accomplish
this however.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net