[MPlayer-users] [BUG] mplayer crashes when switching audio channel

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:12:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 8/29/06, Holger Reinmann <H.Reinmann at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:30:52 +0200
> "Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > > If it helps i can upload a 5mb sample of the file.
> >
> > Yes, please do so. it works alright here...
>
> I'm sent the file "16-Geschichte_von_Intresse_Nr_16_5mb.mkv" to
> ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/ like discribed in the docs.

Ah, it's normal. it's just that German isn't supported.
I've got the same in French and it works alright ;-P

Problem confirmed. I don't know if audio switching has been tested
with AAC audio, I hope Nico can have a look at it.

Guillaume
--
A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
-- Oscar Wilde