[MPlayer-users] intel os x crash using window codecs

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Dec 1 02:32:35 CET 2006

Dave Chand wrote:

> Hello,
> when playing a wmv9 file using windows codecs mplayer crashes:

Please compile MPlayer with --enable-debug, read
DOGS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the appropriate instructions.

Specifically, provide the exact command line you used, the full
(un-snipped) output of MPlayer, and the output of gdb from the commands
given in the crash-bugs section of that file (not just the 'bt full' you
did provide).

The first two of these belong in very nearly every problem report and/or
help request anyway; they very definitely belong in a bug report.

(...are the Win32 codecs supposed to work under MacOS X anyway...? maybe
if it's an Intel Mac...?)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.