[MPlayer-users] Problems using commad line with MPlayerOSX

Ki Mun digital_xpress_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 00:30:22 CET 2006

I am trying to get Mplayer OSX Version 1.0pre8 working
from the terminal in OS X. The MPlayer OSX Help file
says to add this command :

ln -s /Applications/MPlayer
OSX.app/Contents/Resources/External_Binaries/mplayer.app/Contents/MacOS/mplayer
/usr/local/bin/mplayer

When I type that in the terminal in OS X I get this
error message :

ln: /usr/local/bin/mplayer: No such file or directory

Anybody using MPlayerOSX that could offer help on
fixing this problem? I am trying to get MPlayerOSX
working via command line so I can get it to work with
MythFrontend on OS X. thanks.