[MPlayer-users] SUSE10 installation problem

murat yesiloglu murat_yesiloglu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 08:24:34 CET 2006

Thank you very much for the reply. I added vo=xv,x11 in the config file. Now I am getting the following error message:

Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.

Regards,

Murat

RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote: On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:11:32 -0800 (PST)
murat yesiloglu  wrote:

> SwScaler: using unscaled yuv420p -> bgr565 special converter
> VO: [fbdev] 352x288 => 376x288 BGR 16-bit

It's not using xv at all.  Add "vo=xv,x11" in your config file.